Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Love This Idea!

I don't post advertisements, unless I'm talking about a book or film. But I have to talk about this. I recently got a prepaid debit card with Pride colors.  How fun is that?  Plus, it makes a statement when I use it. Interesting how many people comment about it and don't get the meaning, so I get a chance to do my soapbox a little bit. 

If you have never had a prepaid debit card, they are very cool. The idea is that you load it with funds you already have. You can have your employer put your paycheck on it, you can transfer funds from another account, or load it with Paypal.  There is no application or denial.  It's like carrying around a portable savings account. I add a little to mine every month for an emergency pet fund - that way when one of my dogs gets injured at 11 p.m. or on a Sunday, and I end up in animal emergency, I don't have to panic about what's in my account. 

For more info about this card, go to Gay Pride Visas


1 comment:

Please keep your comments civil. Thanks!